We think Christians should be the most generous people (2 Corinthians 9:6) on earth to support worthy causes, and there is no organization with more potential to change the world than the local church (Ephesians 3:10)! We believe you can’t outgive God, so when you’re trusting Him with your tithes and offerings, we know that He will bless the rest (Proverbs 3:9-10 and Malachi 3:10-12). Where we spend our treasure, our hearts follow. Giving allows us to demonstrate that God is more important to us than material things.
A tithe—which just means “tenth”—is defined as the first 10% of a person’s income that is to be given back to the local church. Tithing is a principle that is taught throughout the entire Bible. When we tithe, we are expressing worship in a tangible way by putting God first in our lives.
Bringing our tithes is an opportunity for us to give God our thanks, show God we trust Him, and fight against greed in our hearts...all the while allowing us to be a part of the most important work in life—sreading the Good News of Jesus Christ!
Schedule Your Giving
- If you don’t have an account, select “Sign Up” and create an account.
- Once you sign in you will see a series of icons to the left. Select “$” which is the giving page.
- Choose the frequency of the gift—one time or repeating gift, then choose how often you would like to give and a start date. Select “Continue.” Then choose the mode of payment.
- Once you enter in your payment info and review the details, choose “Process this schedule.”
- We have an instruction video to help you navigate through our online community.