Giving reflects a grateful heart that others will generously and joyfully receive every week through the local church ministry of Common Ground. Where we spend our treasure, our hearts follow. And as a church family, we consider it a privilege to give our money to such a worthy cause.
We think Christians should be the most generous people (2 Corinthians 9:6) on earth to support worthy causes, and there is no organization with more potential to change the world than the local church (Ephesians 3:10)!
A tithe—which just means “tenth”—is defined as the first 10% of a person’s income that is to be given back to the local church. Tithing is a principle that is taught throughout the entire Bible. When we tithe, we are expressing worship in a tangible way by putting God first in our lives.
Bringing our tithes is an opportunity for us to give God our thanks, show God we trust Him, and fight against greed in our hearts...all while allowing us to be a part of the most important work in life that is spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ!
Schedule Your Giving
- If you don’t have an account, select “Sign Up” and create an account.
- Once you sign in and you will see a series of icons to the left, select “$” which is the giving page.
- Choose the frequency of the gift- one time or repeating gift, then choose how often you would like to give and a start date. Select “Continue.” Then choose the mode of payment.
- Once you enter in your payment info and review the details, choose “Process this schedule.”
- We have an instruction video to help you navigate through our online community.